Saturday, August 22, 2015

Walgreens Shopping Trip 8.21.15



*Photo reflects $0.16 overage applied to erasable pens

Who doesn't like school supplies!  I know I do, so when I saw the ad for Walgreens school supplies I jumped on some really good deals!  I didn't go over board like I normally do, so I kept it simple and purchased only 3 items that I knew I used most often!  And who doesn't like Free Stuff!?  I only wish my store had the Papermate Mechnical Pencils in stock because I could have got them for Free with an $0.01 overage!  The shelf where those pencils were wiped out clean!  Bummer!  But I don't blame people for scooping up the deals, especially when they are FREE!!

Walgreens Trip Overview:
Prices Before Coupons:

10 count Papermate Pens- $0.39
4 count Papermate Erasable Pens- Clearance Price $0.74
1 Liquid Paper Tape Dispenser- $0.99
_________________________________
TOTAL----------$2.12 before tax

Prices After Coupons:

10 count Papermate Pens
Used $0.55 Manufactures Coupon on any Papermate Pen Product
Final Price: Free with $0.16 overage

4 count Papermate Erasable Pens
Used $0.16 overage from first item
Final Price: $0.58

1 Liquid Paper Tape Dispenser
Final Price: $0.99
_________________________________
TOTAL----------$1.57 before tax



No comments:

Post a Comment