Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bell Plantation's PB thins Product Review



 




Item: Bell Plantation's PB thins | Bell Plantation Website
Purchase Price: See Purchased At
Purchased at: Love with Food Subscription Box Snacks
Size: 22g bag
Rating: 
Pros: GMO Free Certified, Kosher, All Natural, No Preservatives, 100 calories, Low Carb
Cons: Pricey

Product Review

Texture:
I was please with this product's texture.  It was not to hard nor soft and not like what I expected to be as a cracker.  It has a little crunch to it but not too much which I liked. It didn't really even taste like a cracker but more of a sweet, guilty-free treat!  

Taste:
I really Love the taste to this product!  The first bite, wow!  It's packed with flavor and taste like peanut butter.  It does NOT have that bland peanut butter taste like you find in peanut butter spreads.  It does NOT leave a weird after taste either.  It taste like really good peanut butter!

Quality:
I really like the fact that there are no preservatives, is all natural, is kosher and most importantly GMO Free Certified! It is also a great On-the-go low carb snack!  To me this product has quality ingredients that I feel safe when it comes to consuming!  

Overall:
I give this product 4 stars and not 5 because it is a little pricey however it does have many other great benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment