Saturday, August 22, 2015

Kroger Shopping Trip 8.21.15




Total Price After Coupon & Rebates $11.96!


I am very excited to share with you my major money saver items that I found during my Kroger Shopping Trip!  Not too bad either if I may say so myself.  Just with this trip alone, there's multiple breakfast options, lunches and snacks! 

Kroger Shopping Trip Overview:
Prices before Coupons:

Toaster Strudel- $1.77 sale price
Tyson Chicken- $4.49
Kroger Crinkle Fries- $1.99 sale price
Hormel Complete Meal- $2.59
Kroger Peanut Butter- $1.79 sale price
2 Mac n Cheeses- $2.00 ($1.00 ea)
Loaf of Fiber Healthy Bread- $2.29
5 lb bag of Potatoes- $1.99 sale price
1 onion- $1.69
Lettuce- $0.99 (not pictured)
Gevalia Iced Coffee- $1.50
_________________________________
TOTAL----------$ 23.09 before tax

Prices After Coupons:
Toaster Strudel
Used $0.50 manufactures coupon 
Used $0.50 rebate from Saving Star

Tyson Chicken
Used $1.25 Mailed Kroger coupon

Kroger Crinkle Fries
Used $1.50 Mailed Kroger Coupon

Hormel Complete Meal
Used Coupon from Free Friday Download

Kroger Peanut Butter
Used $0.45 Mailed Kroger coupon

2 Mac n Cheese
Used $0.75 Mailed Kroger coupon

Loaf of Fiber Healthy Bread
Used $0.20 rebate from Ibotta
Used $0.25 rebate from Snap by Groupon

5 lb bag of Potatoes
Used $0.20 rebate from Ibotta
Used $0.25 rebate from Checkout 51

1 onion
Used $0.20 rebate from Ibotta

Lettuce
Used $0.20 rebate from Ibotta

Gevalia Iced Coffee
Used Good for 1 Free Gevalia Coupon from PinchMe Box (up to $2.49)
Used $1.00 rebate from Snap by Groupon
* Basically with this deal I got the item Free plus I was actually paid $1.00 plus overage of $0.99!!
_________________________________
TOTAL----------$ 11.96 before tax



Sign up with Ibotta through my referral link!  

Or if you are on your mobile, make sure you use my referral code cdnfsg

**We both get money when you use my code or referral link!**

Sign up with Snap by Groupon and get money for using my referral link as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment