Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Money Saving Idea (Online) Day 4

This is day 4 in my 7 day series of Money Saving Ideas Online!  Let's sell some stuff to make money to save money!

Money Saving Ideas (online) Day 4
Open Shop and Sell Stuff Online

Another way that I have found to save money is by making money by selling my stuff online or creating stuff through sites and selling it through their marketplace.  I am still new to all of this but it is a start. :)  We all got to start somewhere right!?

Currently I only have one online shop which is through Cafepress.  It's a start and there's not much I really have to do besides design the image for the product and set pricing and the rest is up to them.  The only downside though is they take a percentage of what you sell so it's not a get rich quick kind of deal. It's more like here and there kind of money.  But it's worth a shot right!?

Another way that I save money is by making money by selling my handmade items online through my personal Facebook page.  I have yet to venture out into setting up shop on sites yet, but that will be my next goal!  You can check out my Online Portfolio !  Here are some places I have considered to set up shop!
  • Ecrater
    • Open a Free Online Store!  I've tried this once and it worked out just fine, I just ended up deleting my store because life happened!  But I think I might set up shop here again soon!
  • Ebay
    • This is like the go to place when you want to sell something, I just haven't had the chance to actually sit down and figure it all out!
  • Storenvy
    • Open an online store and get to selling!  Upload your products, sell and get paid.  I love the fact that there is No monthly fees, no listing fees! However they do take 10% if your item is sold through their marketplace but if you have a free custom store you get to keep 100% of sales and pay transaction fees.
  • Society6
    • Selling your artwork as a product on Society6 is as simple as making a Post - except you make money from it. All you have to do is post your artwork to make it immediately available for sale as a variety of products. When you sell a product, we'll produce it, package it and ship it for you, so that you can focus on making more art!
  • Fiverr
    • This one is a new one for me.  You basically create a gig and then start selling.  And its Free!  They even have a referral program where you can earn some extra money!


This concludes Day 4 in my 7 Day Series of Money Saving Ideas Online!  





Do you have anything to add?  If you have any questions or concerns or would just like to comment, please feel free to comment below!  Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment