Thursday, March 26, 2015

Own It Work It: Challenging Yourself

Own It Work It
Challenging Yourself



I cannot stress enough how important it is to challenge yourself.  Without challenges I would not know what I am capable of, even physically or mentally!  Challenges for me are little paths in my road that I venture off into to explore and learn new things about myself.  It’s kind of like “a fork in the road”; I choose to take that path, I choose to challenge myself.  I may not know what will happen or what the outcome will be but I walk in faith, and know that it will be worth it.

Through challenges, I’ve discovered what I was made of, but most importantly who I am! Challenging myself has opened up a whole new view of life I never even thought existed.  I’ve learned through even life's hard challenges that my life is what I make it!  That it is up to me to do something if I want to see a difference.  It is up to me, if I want to change.  It’s all me, no one else, but me!

Challenges are life changing to say the least but are important and help me take control of my life.  I never knew how mentally strong I was until I challenged myself to get healthier.  Thankfully I have the willpower to continue to tell myself “I have to get healthy, I will get healthy”!  I’m not letting my mind or fear take control, because I am stronger than both of them.  I control my life and nothing will get passed me unless I step aside and let it!


Discovering my strength is only the beginning, I can’t wait to see what I will discover next!










No comments:

Post a Comment