Thursday, June 4, 2015

Deals & Sales: 06.02.15 Walgreen's Shopping Trip


Walgreen's Shopping Trip


On this shopping trip to Walgreens, I scored a FREE 6 pack of Glade Wax Melts, a Candle Wax Warmer and a pack of 9 big rolls of toilet paper for only $15.53 after coupons!  

Coupons and Rewards Used:


Note:
  • I could not find any wax warmer under $15, not even at Walmart!  So to find this deal at Walgreens was great and it was the Glade brand! 
  • My final price is only after the use of coupons.  Price does not include any Rewards I had!  
  • Don't forget you can stack coupons at Walgreens  (one manufacturer coupon with one walgreens coupon) to save even more!
  • Price per roll of toilet paper comes out to about $0.28 a roll, which is not bad, considering I try to spend only $0.25 a roll.  




No comments:

Post a Comment