Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Product Review: Burt's Bee's After Sun Soother

One of the best products I tried last summer and still continue to use till this day is Burt's Bee’s After Sun Soother.  To me it’s so much better than the sticky gel Aloe Vera you find at stores.  This is just like lotion and instantly soaks into your skin with absolutely no greasy feeling.  I even tried it on a burn I acquired while baking one day and it even soothed the pain.  This is a must have product especially if you’re like me and stay in the sun for only 30 minutes and get so red and burnt you feel like your skin is on fire!!  I highly recommend this product!!  Another reason why I love this product so much is that it is 99.5% Natural, is Animal Friendly, smells wonderful, and does what it claims to do.  It may be a little on the pricey side, but it is a must have and actually works!!



No comments:

Post a Comment