Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Getting Healthy- Diabetes Edition: Making a Motivational Board

Motivation
-making a motivational board-


How do you stay motivated to keep on going?  For me it’s simple!  I place a photo of our baby we lost in front and me and remind myself I have to keep going!  No matter what, no matter how bad it hurts, or what I think, I have to keep going!  I also have a motivational board!  It’s basically a poster board with cutouts of my favorite quotes, words, etc that help keep me motivated.  See below on how I made my motivational board!





I simply bought a poster board for $1 at the Dollar Tree then used recycled cardboard and cut words and photos I liked from magazines.  I glued the words to the cardboard then cut it out so it would be sturdier.  I then taped it onto my poster board so that it would be easier to move if I didn't like where I stuck it!  





If you decide to make your own DIY Motivational Board please share it with us!  






No comments:

Post a Comment