Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY: Scrapbook Paper Easter Wreath

DIY Scrapbook paper and Cardboard Easter Wreath by Miss Momma G



Just in time for Easter!  Well, more of a last minute idea I suppose!  Any who,  I couldn't stand my door being bare for Easter so I got crafty and made my own Easter Wreath!  All you need is a few materials and an imagination.  

Supplies
scrapbook paper
cardboard
stapler
scissors or paper cutter
yarn / string to hang from the door
embellishments (optional)
toilet paper rolls
wiggly eyes
cotton balls 
marker



For the Wreath
I cut my paper in approximately 1-2 inches then folded them and stapled them in place.  I went around one row at a time and stapled the paper.  Then went to the next row, etc.  I filled in empty spaces with smaller or larger pieces of paper to make it full.  I then added embellishments.

Toilet Paper Rabbits
I covered the roll with scrapbook paper and stapled it in place. Added eyes, and feet and ears (made out of scrapbook paper). 

No comments:

Post a Comment