Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Product Review: Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer


Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer

I was hesitant at first to try this, since I can't find any moisturizer, cleaner, or toner that doesn't break me out. However, I was impressed! I really like the fact that it did not leave my face oily! It felt clean and moisturized. I didn't feel like my pores were clogged up, so my skin was able to breath! Most of all, I was extremely excited that my face didn't turn all shades of red. My skin is very very sensation, so I was expecting a reaction, but I didn't get one; which was amazing! In addition, the product claimed to be 12 hours of moisturization, and honestly it lived up to that claim! I highly recommend this product to those individuals that are prone to breakouts and want clean and gentle moisturized skin. I will definitely continue to use this product! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment